Sunday, August 25, 2013

SCHOOL!

School started on Tuesday for the older kids! YAY! They were so excited that Annicka was up at 5:30a and couldn't go back to sleep. Not to mention that she came into our room at 11:30p the night before complaining that her foot was cramping every time she put her shoe on. "Shoe? What are you doing putting your shoes on? We're all sleeping and you're putting shoes on?" "Mom, I'm trying to get ready for school!" Oh brother!

Annicka is in 3rd grade this year and so far I am really impressed with her teacher. Park is in 1st and is still adjusting to being at school most of the day. But he does like eating lunch at school. They ride their bikes together, at least until it gets cold. Park seems to really like his teacher as well, especially since the neighbor boy had her last year. Indie will start preschool on Tuesday. He'll go Tuesday through Friday for half a day and he still gets to take the bus. Hooray for school! And while they are in school, I'll be finishing my degree! 5 credits left and almost there! I've applied to graduate in December. That means I've got to really gun for it now!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

You go girl! You can totally do it.

thepalmierifamily said...

Oh so lucky that school has started. School here starts Sep. 16th! I'm not sure how Aaron's going to take it. :) Hope you can get your degree done!