Friday, February 28, 2014
Guess who said his first independent prayer? INDIE! I often wonder how much Indie is absorbing. We still have a hard time getting him to hold still and fold his arms during the prayer, let alone getting him to say a prayer. Milo does better. He has said a repeated prayer maybe a handful of times and we are lucky if he'll fold him arms during the prayer maybe once a week. Well one night we had gathered for family prayer and it was Scott's turn. He began the prayer but was interrupted by Indie saying, "my turn!" So Scott began to help him and Indie said, "No, I say it." So Scott let him try. He began his prayer with, "Heavenly Father..." and ended with "Amen." Half of what was in between wasn't intelligible, but Indie said a prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Indie said a prayer... and Heavenly Father undestood ever word of it!
everY word of it. I can still spell, sometimes.
That's so great! :)
Post a Comment