We went and played disc golf one Monday. It was my first time. SO MUCH FUN! But I admittedly could use some improvement on my throw, my second throw landed in the top of a tree...see below.
If you look closely, you can see me at the top. On a good note, I can still climb a tree with the best of them! This tree is exactly like trees I used to climb as a kid at Glendale Middle School. I even had sap on my hands afterward, just like the old days! And afterward we got "ice cream" at Yogurt Bliss. We love that place. It is so good to have fun with the family!A perfectly animated Milo expression. On a side note, Milo is now potty trained! Yahoo! My earliest one! Not yet 3 and going potty like a pro. You'll notice that his shorts are twisted. They almost always are nowadays. :) One more to go!




1 comment:
I still have fond memories of climbing those pine trees at Glendale. I'm sooooo tempted to try and climb a tree again knowing that you can!
Post a Comment