Friday, September 13, 2013

Will it ever end?

I'm sure it will eventually, but it seems a long way off. We walked in from a date to find Milo dumping Gatorade powder everywhere. And this is the face he gives when he knows he's doing something he shouldn't. To me it says, "Look how cute I am! Ignore the giant mess I just made."

Indie usually dresses himself pretty well, but every once in a while he doesn't get it quite right. Can you see how he put his waist in one of the legs of his shorts with one leg in the waist and the other in the other leg? Nice try!

2 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

I guess that I need to read your blog more often. Yeah for little sisters!!!!!! So excited for you. And will it ever end? No. Not until the last one has left for college, and likely by then you'll have grandkids.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Life with boys! And, congrats on the girl! So excited for you guys. :)