This little girl is into and on EVERYTHING! She is climbing up a storm, and making messes as well as an 18 month old.
What fun cardboard boxes are! These boys have so much fun together! Indie has been doing so well lately. Asking and answering questions. And today he said, "Mommy, can I have a banana? It's a crescent!" We love watching him progress.
One night we asked who wanted to do dishes, and Milo did! He seriously rinsed every single dish in the sink and put it in the dish washer! Of course a little re-arranging of the dish washer had to be done before it could be run. He loves to vacuum, and he is always pulling up a stool to "help" me make dinner or lunch or whatever I'm cooking. Let's hope his helpfulness lasts!





1 comment:
Such a cute post! I love pictures from everyday life. :)
Post a Comment