Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Range

Scott took me out to the shooting range recently. It was an interesting experience and I was grateful to have it. While I may look pretty awesome holding a gun, I'm not very awesome at hitting a target. Ever heard the phrase, "can't hit the broad side of a barn?" That would be me! I'm serious. Scott's a pretty fair shot, but if someone broke into our house and I had to defend myself and kids with Scott's gun, I might get lucky and cap the perp in the knee while I am aiming for his head. I used to wonder how in the TV shows people could get in a gun fight and never get hit with the spray of bullets going on around them. Now I know. They all shoot like me! It was fun anyway and I enjoyed spending that time with Scott.



No comments: